Let Us Help
Packaging Supplies & Machinery
Bubble wrap offers perfect protection for any product you are preparing for shipping in your warehouse. It comes in large (1/2-inch) and small (3/16-inch) bubble and in 48-inch logs which can be slit to any size. Lightweight bubble wrap packaging reduces shipping costs. It’s nonabrasive, so it won't scratch or mar delicate surfaces. Superior puncture resistance gives product superior protection. Superior burst strength bubble withstands pressure and abuse.
GPS shrink film – position yourself for profit! GPS is our newest high-performance cross-linked polyolefin shrink film. This multilayered film is versatile enough to perform on all sealing systems and shrink tunnels. The premium resin formulation provides our strongest seals ever. GPS offers high shrink force, making it the ideal choice for multipacking and unitizing product.
Economical polyethylene foam rolls – Polyethylene foam wrap is designed to protect finished surfaces from scratches and damages. All rolls are perforated every 12 inches. This nonabrasive 1/8-inch thick foam has thousands of air cells for added protection and cushioning. Our dust-free and moisture-proof foam rolls have the ability to conform to the shape of any product and are adaptable to wrapping or interweaving.
Kraft rolls offer a low-cost, all-purpose packaging material and void fill for packaging lines. Various sizes are available and IN STOCK.
- Cushioning: Use as an economical void fill for shipping
- Wrapping: Cover any manufactured products to protect against scratches
Wulftec leads the industry when it comes to stretch wrap machines! Our stretch wrappers are designed to work flawlessly even in the harshest conditions. The Wulftec SMHPA-200 model, a standard base high-profile turntable, has the ideal stretch-wrapping solution for your unique needs:
- 5,000-pound load weight capacity
- NEMA 4/12 control panel
- Dust-tight and waterproof
- The control panel is UL508A approved
- 100% structural steel construction
- Superior electrical/electronic design, including Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and AC drives
- Wulftec's exclusive 20" NO-THREAD® Powered Pre-Stretch Carriage (30-inch optional)
- Easily available nonproprietary parts
- State-of-the-art electrical control panel with all finger-safe electrical components
- Carriage lifting chains enclosed inside tower for operator safety
- Automated cut/clamp/wipe system